- Open call for the first edition of Atlanta filmmakers alliance online Film
Festival (AFAOFF 2020); that it will take place , November 21, 22 and 23 2020.
- The participation is open to all national and international short films produced
and realized from January 1st 2017.
- The short film length should not be longer than 35 minutes .
- The festival is open to any short films genres (fiction, animation, documental,
experimental), production techniques, forms and budgets.
- All participating films must address the theme of the first edition : Human trafficking.
- The submissions will be accepted from September 15 until November 18 , 2020.
– The official platforms to apply for AFAOFF 2020 are: WWW.AFAFILMFESTIVAL.ORG
FACEBOOK PAGE (afa online film festival)
INSTAGRAM PAGE (afa online film festival)
- The copy facilited by participants at the official platforms will be in original
version. In case of the original language of any dialogue or text featured in
the short film is not English, the copy must be subtitled in English.
- The Selection Comittee will be composed of professionals from the audiovisual
and cinematographic arts.
- They will be in charge of selecting the short films for the competition.
Applicants will be notified via e-mail about the selection of their films.
If selected, the festival may contact the representative of the film to request
- The screening format need to be digital, with the next technical characteristics:
Container: .mov / mepg 4 H264 : Full HD (1920×1080) Audio: Stereo AAC
All submitted short films will be in original version. If the original language
is english, it will be mandatory to send English subtitles for international
submitions (preferably in .srt format).
- Short films selected may be screened privately to the jury or to accredited
- The selected films will be screened publicly during the Festival, according to a
predefined schedule published in the festival official website
(www.afafilmfestival.org), and assuming that the participants authorise such
screenings from the time of their registration for the Festival.
- The inscription fee : FREE
OFFICIAL SECTION AWARDS
Best Short Film of the Festival
Best International Short Film
Best Actor or Actress